Demand Generation Marketer, Paid Media
Allbound is seeking a Demand Generation Manager, Paid Media specializing in digital acquisition. In this role you’ll report directly to the VP of Marketing. You will plan, develop, implement and manage our overall traffic acquisition strategy. You’ll lead continual efforts to analyze performance across key campaigns and channels and optimize campaigns to efficiently drive highly qualified traffic to the site. You’ll oversee key agency relationships such as Programmatic Media and collaborate with our Search Engine Optimization agency. As you get onboarded and familiar with current channels and activities you’ll use data to advocate for new growth driving initiatives throughout the funnel with an emphasis on upper funnel.
The ideal candidate has deep working knowledge of digital marketing and advertising and can serve as our internal ambassador for communicating learnings and performance in an effort to scale activities to improve brand awareness and drive bottom line growth. Given our paid and organic efforts are linked, you understand how these efforts support our paid campaigns.
Does this sound like you? if so, apply now
How you’ll contribute:
• Increase client acquisition through experimentation and targeted campaigns
• Implement and manage demand generation campaigns via paid, earned, and owned channels
• Optimize digital media touchpoints, including landing pages and ads
• Full ownership over channel performance and reporting
• Continual optimization of CAC:LTV
• Define KPIs per channel; map appropriately to where in the funnel the activity is targeting
• Partner with in-house RevOps team to understand how touchpoints throughout the customer journey are interacting and influencing the customer journey and resulting conversion
• Manage budget allocation; thorough reporting justifying where to scale and pull back spend
• Partner with operations and vendor agency to ensure all pixels and site tags are firing and populating accurate data
• Understand and articulate audience targeting techniques; share learnings that are applicable to other marketing activities. Report on engagement and performance of new creative sets and their overall impact on CAC
• Partner with the Product team for support on campaign specific requirements such as product and feature launches, custom landing pages/flows, and incentives. Ensure messaging, experience, and look & feel on the website is consistent with media in market
• Regularly package and present learnings and performance with executive team
• Track and manage multiple lead generation channels analyzing user engagement and conversions
• Collaborate with Marketing Manager and SEO vendor in Organic Traffic strategy
• Main POC for paid media agency; oversee and manage billable hours and deliverables
Who you are:
• Data-driven. You know how to interpret and report on data, analyze it, and make decisions based on it
• Creative. You find a way to solve problems that aren’t always straight forward.
• An owner. You don’t ride the coattails of others. You strive to take the initiative and make things happen on your own
• Organized. You achieve results on time while communicating progress along the way.
• Collaborative. You provide ideas and suggestions to the team and ask for feedback on ways to improve your work
• A learner. You digest information regularly to make you a better marketer and person. You always have a backlog of ideas you want to try based on your learning
• MVP-minded. You don’t waste time making something perfect. You implement your ideas fast and improve as you go
• Open and honest. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or say what you’re feeling
What you need:
• Minimum 5 years experience driving strategy and execution of impactful, B2B SaaS top of funnel acquisition campaigns
• Deep knowledge of various traffic acquisition methods and tactics for improving online web traffic and MQLs
• Salesforce (CRM) and HubSpot Marketing Automation experience
• Expert with Google Analytics. Familiarity with Tag Manager, Campaign Manager, Search Console and other reporting/analytical tools such as Moz and SEMRUSH
• Ability to oversee technical deployment of creative assets and tags
• Possess an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy the opportunity to investigate new opportunities, evaluate their output, and pivot.
• Experience planning, executing, and measuring multi-channel, full-funnel media strategies with the goal of driving revenue and consumer growth as well as managing creative and media programs
• Agency experience a plus
• Channel/partner experience a plus
Allbound is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our growing Revenue Operations team. As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for managing and scaling our Salesforce database, working alongside the Revenue Operations team and surrounding departments to support objectives tied to data management, process efficiencies, systems usage, and internal enablement.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the Salesforce ecosystem and designing a best-in-class system. You don’t take technical requests at face value, instead digging deeper to understand root cause and recommending long-term solutions rather than short-term bandaids. You understand the importance of data governance and optimizing the data flow across integrated systems. Most importantly, you’re passionate about solving problems. You know the ins and outs of Salesforce and always design with the end user in mind.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now.
How you’ll contribute
- Act as primary Administrator for Allbound’s growing Salesforce instance, providing guidance on best practices and designing workflows that support the business needs of our internal customers
- Partner with the Revenue Operations team to scope, gather requirements, prioritize, and execute on requests from internal customers across the business
- Operate with scalability in mind, proposing solutions that will lead our teams to long-term success without creating additional technical debt
- Propose and implement change management processes, including testing, deployment, and end user communication
- Leverage Salesforce flows to create dynamic workflows that save time for end users while preserving key data points over time
- Understand the variety of tool integrations connecting into the Salesforce ecosystem, providing administrative and troubleshooting support where necessary; install and monitor managed packages within SFDC
- Weigh in on procurement processes that require integrations with SFDC
- Develop elegant processes and shortcuts within our tools to encourage adoption, reduce redundant steps, and ensure proper flow of data
- Reduce friction and roadblocks in Salesforce for end users
- Assist in implementing duplicate management and prevention strategies, helping to maintain a clean and actionable database over time
- Identify under-utilized platform features and recommend ways to get more out of our investment in Salesforce & improve user adoption
- Act as a technical lead during any integration efforts related to merger & acquisition activities
Who you are
- An executor. You are accountable for the execution of our Salesforce roadmap and the tool’s overall ease of use by end users
- The ultimate technical expert. You are confident on the ins and outs of our SFDC database
- A team player. You are collaborative and welcome the opportunity to bounce ideas off of your peers when designing solutions in Salesforce
- Detail-oriented. You are willing to take the time to QA new fields, flows, and validation rules to ensure we are deploying quality updates
- Consultative. The best solution is one that has buy-in from end users and is designed with their feedback in mind.
- Proactive. You don’t want to wait for the requests to come to you; you enjoy proactively recommending opportunities for improvement
- Data-obsessed. A dirty database has the potential to keep you up at night, so you’ll do anything in your power to prevent it!
- A trailblazer! You want to push the boundaries of what Salesforce is capable of and are always bringing new ideas to the table
What you need
- 5+ years of proven user experience with Salesforce.com and 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce CRM Admin certified
- Technical and practical knowledge of Salesforce flows, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, and managed package installation
- Ability to take business objectives and translate them into technical requirements
- A passion for Salesforce and the Salesforce community
- An entrepreneurial mindset, and enjoy the opportunity to investigate new opportunities, evaluate their output, and pivot
- Experience with database integrations and API connections a plus
Hey Future #AllStar,
We’re Allbound, a fast-growing, innovative, tech startup. At Allbound, our goal is to make businesses and partnerships run smoother and more efficiently through technology. The Allbound platform empowers companies to train, onboard, collaborate, and track deals and opportunities with partners. Simply put, we make it easy to work with partners, helping everyone stay on the same page.
Now that you know what we do, you’re probably wondering, what’s our culture like? We’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers, and that could not be accomplished without our team of #Allstars. We celebrate wins and losses together, and take every opportunity to embrace challenges with optimism. Overall, we’re here to make a difference the way people do business, all over the world.
Think you’ve got what it take to be an #Allstar too?
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now.
Get Your Score!
Your Partner Relationship Management Journey Starts Here
Give your channel partner program an in-depth health-check utilizing the four key performance indicators (KPIs) proven to increase pipeline velocity.
As a bonus, you’ll see exactly how you stack-up against fellow industry leaders and get intelligent recommendations to improve problem areas – all in just minutes!