Current Openings At Allbound
Are you energetic, entrepreneurial, and interested in joining a team with outstanding culture and technology? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Browse our current job openings to get started.
Full Stack Engineer
Allbound is seeking a detail oriented and process-driven Senior Full Stack Engineer (SaaS Platform Developer). You will be a large part of a small team of dedicated developers building out a feature-rich, API-driven platform that hosts such clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field / extensive work experience
- Expert-level knowledge in OOD/OOP in PHP or similar web development language or framework (5+ years)
- Advanced knowledge of HTTP API development and patterns like REST (4+ years)
- Advanced experience with SQL or NoSQL database design and interaction (4+ years)
- Advanced experience with microservice architectures
- Understanding of web development patterns like MVC
- Comfortable with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, solid team player, with demonstrated abilities in analysis and problem-solving.
- Experience working in a Saas Company
- Security conscious and familiar with best practices and industry standards
- Comfortable in a polyglot environment and adept at learning new languages
- Experience with Docker and container management systems like Kubernetes
- Proficient with AWS services, especially in the Compute, Database, Storage, and Analytics products
- Proficient with CI/CD platforms
- CMS development experience
- Knowledge of “the channel” or indirect sales teams and software they use (they are our users)
- Experience with automating e-commerce applications with Stripe or similar third-party vendors
- Familiarity with popular CRMs like Salesforce.com and Dynamics
- Life-long learner
- Team player who loves to share knowledge and credit
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
Are you ready to become an #Allstar? We thought so, send in your application today.
Hey Future #AllStar,
We’re Allbound, a fast-growing, innovative, tech startup. At Allbound, our goal is to make businesses and partnerships run smoother and more efficiently through technology. The Allbound platform empowers companies to train, onboard, collaborate, and track deals and opportunities with partners. Simply put, we make it easy to work with partners, helping everyone stay on the same page.
Now that you know what we do, you’re probably wondering, what’s our culture like? We’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers, and that could not be accomplished without our team of #Allstars. We celebrate wins and losses together, and take every opportunity to embrace challenges with optimism. Overall, we’re here to make a difference the way people do business, all over the world.
Think you’ve got what it take to be an #Allstar too?
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now.
Get Your Score!
Your Partner Relationship Management Journey Starts Here
Give your channel partner program an in-depth assessment utilizing the four key performance indicators (KPIs) proven to increase pipeline velocity.
As a bonus, you’ll see exactly how you stack up against fellow industry leaders and get intelligent recommendations to improve problem areas – all in just minutes!