Prospects and customers call all the shots in today’s subscription economy, where companies need to be ready to do business anytime and everywhere. To cost-effectively deliver dynamic solutions that meet customers’ complex needs and provide them with long-term value, more and more SaaS and Cloud providers are turning to channel partners – but not your traditional ones.
Today’s truly great partners go beyond just closing deals; they reduce churn and build loyalty throughout the entire customer lifecycle – as proven by companies like HubSpot, Xero and even Cisco.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how recruiting and partnering with solutions providers who understand customer needs and can deliver ongoing value and outcomes is one of the most important strategic moves for accelerating recurring revenue.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn how to create a culture of partner sales alignment with your direct team
- Hear best practices for hiring a growing a partner success team
- Learn how to effectively collaborate and communicate with your partners
- Find out the types of training and enablement content your partners require
- Discover the role partners can play in your company’s customer success initiatives
Presented by Scott Salkin, Founder & CEO, Allbound and Sally Duby, General Manager, West Coast, The Bridge Group, on Tuesday, March 21st, 2017 at 11am Pacific | 2pm Eastern.